Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Boys Like Girls - Hero/Heroine

It’s too late baby, there’s no turning around
I’ve got my hands in my pocket and my head in a cloud
This is how I do when I think of you
I never thought that you could break me apart
I keep a sinister smile and a hole in my heart
You want to get inside, then you can get in line
But not this time
‘Cause you caught me off guard
Now I’m running and screaming
I feel like a hero and you’re a heroine
I won’t try to philosophize
I’ll just take a deep breath and I’ll look in your eyes
This is how I feel, and it’s so unreal
I got a closet filled up to the brim
With the ghosts of my past and their skeletons
And I don’t know why you’d even try
But I won’t lie
You caught me off guard
Now I’m running and screaming
I feel like a hero and you’re my heroine
Do you know that your voice is the sweetest sin?
(I feel like a hero and you’re my heroine)
And I feel a weakness coming on
Never felt so good to be so wrong
Had my heart on lockdown and then you turned me around
(Do you know that love is the sweetest sin?)
I feel like a new born child
Every time I get a chance to see you smile
It’s not complicated, I was so jaded
(x2)
---------------------------
Es muy tarde cariño, no hay vuelta atrás
Tengo las manos en mi bolsillo y mi corazón en una nube
Eso es lo que hago cuando pienso en ti
Nunca pensé que podrías destrozarme
Mantengo una sonrisa siniestra y un agujero en mi corazón
Quieres entrar, así después puedes hacer cola
Pero no esta vez
Porque me pillaste por sorpresa
Ahora estoy corriendo y gritando
Me siento como un héroe y tú eres mi heroína
No intentaré filosofar
Sólo tomaré un respiro profundo y te miraré a los ojos
Así es como me siento, y es tan irreal
Tengo un armario lleno hasta el borde
Con los fantasmas de mi pasado y sus esqueletos
Y no sé por qué ni siquiera lo intentaste
Pero no mentiré
Me pillaste por sorpresa
Ahora estoy corriendo y gritando
Me siento como un héroe y tú eres mi heroína
¿Sabes que tu amor es el pecado más dulce?
Y siento una debilidad viniendo
Nunca sintió tan bien estar tan equivocado
Tuve mi corazón cerrado con cerradura y luego me diste la vuelta
(¿Sabes que tu amor es el pecado más dulce?)
Y me siento como un hijo recién nacido
Cada vez que tengo la oportunidad de verte sonreír

No están complicado, estaba tan harto

No comments:

Post a Comment