Monday, October 12, 2015

Blink-182 - Dammit

It’s alright to tell me what you think about me
I won’t try to argue or hold it against you
I know that you’re leaving
You must have your reasons
The season is calling
And your pictures are falling down
The steps that I retrace
The sad look on your face
The timing and structure
Did you hear he fucked her?
A day late, a buck short
I’m writing the report on losing and failing
When I move I‘m flailing now
And it’s happened once again, I’ll turn to a friend
Someone that understands, sees through the master plan
But everybody’s gone and I’ve been here for too long
To face this on my own
Well, I guess this is growing up (x2)
And maybe I’ll see you at a movie sneak preview
You’ll show up and walk by on the arm of that guy
And I’ll smile and you’ll wave
We’ll pretend it’s okay
The charade, it won’t last
When he’s gone, I won’t come back
And it’ll happen once again, you’ll turn to a friend
Someone that understands and sees through the master plan
But everybody’s gone and you’ve been here for too long
To face this on your own
Well, I guess this is growing up (x6)
----------------------
Está bien que me digas lo que piensas de mí
No intentaré discutir o echártelo en cara
Sé que te marchas
Debes tener tus razones
La temporada está avisando
Y tus fotos se están cayendo
Los pasos que retrocedo
La mirada triste en tu cara
La hora y estructura
¿Oíste que se la tiró?
Un día más tarde, a falta de un dólar
Estoy escribiendo el informe sobre perder y fracasar
Cuando me muevo, me estoy agitando ahora
Y  ha pasado una vez más, acudiré a un amigo
Alguien que comprenda, y vea a través del plan maestro
Pero todo el mundo se ha ido y he estado aquí demasiado tiempo
Para enfrentarme a esto solo
Bueno, supongo que esto es crecer (x2)
Y puede que te vea en un anticipo de una película
Aparecerás y pasarás por ahí cogida del brazo de ese hombre
Y yo sonreiré y tú me saludarás con la mano
Fingiremos que no pasa nada
La farsa, no durará
Cuando él se vaya, yo no volveré
Y pasará una vez más, acudirás a una amiga
Alguien que comprenda, y vea a través del plan maestro
Pero todo el mundo se ha ido, y has estado aquí demasiado tiempo
Para enfrentarte a esto tú sola

Bueno, supongo que esto es crecer (x6)

No comments:

Post a Comment